CODE ONCE. DEPLOY ANYWHERE. UNIFYING ALL STAGES OF THE MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT AND DEPLOYMENT LIFECYCLE.
Synergy’s Comprehensive Open-source Mobile Platform Solution System (COMPSS) is based on loosely coupled open source components integrated together to leverage the best tools and techniques available in the market. The approach adopted by many market “leaders” in MADP may be suitable for small enterprises with limited one-off needs; however, larger enterprises with multiple portfolios with numerous complex data repositories, interfaces, business rules, and security requirements can be best served by not getting married to any proprietary technology. For example, with a template-based approach, COMPSS can provide developers flexibility to develop on any technology stack such as Java, .NET, PHP, etc. Data binding is accomplished through leveraging REST APIs in the middle layer, which can be implemented using the technology of your choice. Features include:
- Rapid App Development through web-based, guided workflow
- Intuitive integration with external data sources – relational and NOSQL data, RESTful interfaces
- Built-in integration with source code control of your choice
- Seamless coupling with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Configuration-based extension for introducing new technology and deployment platforms